New site

http://themusicaloutcast.com/

Tuesday 30 April 2013

NEW MUSIC!!!! J. Cole - Cole Summer

If you have ever had the pleasure of having a conversation with me about hip hop or music for that matter I will have told you how highly I rate this guy. I have been talking him up to anyone who will listen since I 1st heard his mixtape ‘The Warm Up’ in 2009. I have seen him live twice and I really think that he’s the real deal.

Since that effort in 09 there have been a few more mixtapes and a well-received debut album, and now the build-up has begun to the release of the follow up to ‘Cole World: The Sideline Story,’ ‘Born Sinner’ which is due 25th June.
This track isn’t a single and isn’t a preview of what the new album will sound like (apparently) It’s just a track he threw out on Twitter last night. But we do find Cole at the top of his game rapping about anything and everything, over a beat with an absolute killer sample. What more do you want?

Click the link below and enjoy.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment