New site

http://themusicaloutcast.com/

Friday 31 May 2013

NEW MUSIC!!!!! J. Cole - Niggaz Know

I’m started to get a little bit excited now. Since any new music from Cole has emerged he announced over Twitter that he has moved up the release date of his album ‘Born Sinner’ to June 18th so that he can go up against Kanye. Now if you follow me on Twitter you will know that I have already been pretty vocal about this. Kanye’s ego has swallowed him and he doesn’t interest me anymore, I’m more excited about the J. Cole record. I know that’s sacrilege to some people but that’s how I feel and Cole really is that good.

Overnight a new track appeared on the internet and once again it delivers. There’s a serious Bone Thugs influence going on, with lines blended in from ‘Notorious Thugs.’ If you don’t know that record check it out hip hop classic, know your history!
Here we go J. Cole ‘Niggaz Know’


No comments:

Post a Comment