New site

http://themusicaloutcast.com/

Sunday 16 June 2013

Apparently I'm Now Taking Requests

I have to be perfectly honest with all you people out there in reader land; I have no idea what the hell I’m supposed to write here.

It is a particular friend’s birthday today (Hello Ab) and I was asked by said friend to write a blog to celebrate this occasion. And this is in no way being written to compensate for the fact I didn’t buy her anything other than a drink last night. How’s your head by the way?
Anyway... It’s Abbie’s 21st birthday today. She has a penchant for the random, a liking for Dr Who that I will never understand and she always ranks the wrong Oasis album as their best. (Definitely Maybe is better. Fact) Oh and while drunk I once promised to get her a goat.

And just to prove I do listen….
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment