New site

http://themusicaloutcast.com/

Wednesday 12 June 2013

Loving This Song! Guns N Roses - Civil War

I’d love to be able to sit here and tell you that there is a real deep and meaningful reason as to why I’m posting this track… like I was inspired by the events in Syria or something like that. But frankly if I did that I’d just be lying. I know in some journalistic circles that this is a 1st, but I’m all about breaking the mould.

In truth I hadn’t listened to this song for absolutely ages and then while watching random videos on YouTube I rediscovered it. It’s taken from Use Your Illusion II and its 7 and a half minutes and it’s brilliant.
And as for Syria the powers that be over there need to get their shit together and sort it out. There’s been enough death and destruction now, just calm down and look for a peaceful solution.

That’s the Syrian crisis sorted.
Guns N Roses – Civil War

No comments:

Post a Comment