New site

http://themusicaloutcast.com/

Thursday 27 June 2013

Throwback Thursday: All American Rejects - Dirty Little Secret

It’s another week but I’m still continuing my one man renaissance of early-mid 2000’s pop/punk. I’d be lying if I said I hadn’t enjoyed spending far too long on YouTube over the last couple of weeks going through Green Day, Good Charlotte, Blink, Bowling For Soup, (Man I’d forgotten how good 1985 was!) and All American Rejects videos. You can’t beat nostalgia.

This week as you can see I’ve plonked for All American Rejects, I know they are hardly hardcore but a good tune is a good tune right? I actually got listening to this track after coming across ‘Swing, Swing’ which I always loved back in the day. I mean they have gone massively downhill since so this is how I prefer to remember them.
This track is taken from the album ‘Move Along’ which came out in 05. Before the album got popular they released this track and it only charted at 96 but was swiftly reissued later on and it landed at number 18.

No comments:

Post a Comment