New site

http://themusicaloutcast.com/

Friday 8 November 2013

Feel Good Friday: 50 Cent - In Da Club

Due to work commitments I didn’t manage to get online yesterday to give you your usual helping of Throwback Thursday but as always I’ve got a plan B, and as usual that plan B comes in the form of Feel Good Friday.

Now the idea of the feature is to put you in a good mood and kick start your weekend getting you ready for your night on the town. But at least on a personal level today I feel like I’ve failed.. all I have done today is depress myself. I think some of you will get where I’m coming from though. This track is 10 years old!!!!!!! 10 years!!!!!!!!!! Where the hell did that go??!!!! Man, I feel so old.
Right now I’ve got that out of the way, todays track is a classic. It will get played at every party you ever go to, it charted at number 3 in the UK, it topped the Billboard hot 100 in the US for 9 weeks. It comes from arguably the most hyped hip hop album of all time ‘Get Rich Or Die Tryin’ and even though of you out there who hate hip hop will bop your head to this.

Here it is, 50 Cent and ‘In da Club.’
Go shawty, its ya birthday…….


No comments:

Post a Comment