New site

http://themusicaloutcast.com/

Thursday 14 November 2013

Throwback Thursday: DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince - Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air Theme Tune

Right I think it’s about time that you guys got the chance to find out a little more about me so here goes….

In West Philadelphia born and raised, on the playground is where I’d spend most of my days….
Yes boys and girls you guessed it… I’m not a random bloke sat in his underwear somewhere in the UK I am in fact Will Smith!!!!!!!!

Well, sort of. I mean my name isn’t Will or Smith, I haven’t got a kid named after a tree, and I don’t look like I haven’t aged since 1994. So yeah, in truth I’m not even close… but a broke man sat behind a keyboard can dream right?
Anyway, in honour of the fact that Alfonso Ribeiro, Carlton from the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air (One of the greatest sitcoms ever)to you and me is going to be in I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here!

The Fresh Prince ran from 10th September 1990 until 20th May 1996, spanning 6 seasons and 148 episodes. But as we all know it has been repeated within an inch of its life ever since.
The theme was written and performed by Will Smith although the music was put together by Quincy Jones… Quincy Jones!!!!

It was never a single but did appear on a Will Smith greatest hits a few years after the last episode had aired.
I know you all know the words to this so lets go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment