New site

http://themusicaloutcast.com/

Thursday 27 February 2014

Throwback Thursday: Puddle Of Mud - Blurry

Sorry for the lack of Throwback Thursday last week, sadly once more real life got in the way.

For this week’s track I’m going all the way back to 2001, October 29th to be precise. I loved this track when it came out and played it to death off the Now album that it appeared on. (Cut me some slack I was 11) Wes Scantlin’s voice just suits this track perfectly, and even as an 11 year old I was drawn to that whole ‘rock voice’ thing. This song is actually about a breakup and about how much singer Scantlin misses his son. (Who appears in the video)

The song peaked at number 8 in the UK and sounds as good now as it did then. And frankly what more could you ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment