New site

http://themusicaloutcast.com/

Friday 19 April 2013

NEW MUSIC!! Daft Punk - Get Lucky

If you follow me on Twitter you will know that I have been majorly looking forward to hearing this since I wrapped my ears round the preview the other day, so I am very pleased to have now come across this.

This is the full, official single edit of ‘Get Lucky’ the 1st single from the duos new album ‘Random Access Memories’ which will be released on 20th May in the UK.
It features Nile Rodgers and Pharrell. This has to be the 1st thing I’ve actually like Pharrell on for a good 7/8 years. It sounds exactly like you’d want a Daft Punk single to sound. Funky. As. Hell. It’s much more in the vein of ‘Discovery’ than ‘Human After All' which is a good thing if you ask me.

Take my advice and turn this up, Daft Punk, ‘Get Lucky’ and it’s out now.



No comments:

Post a Comment