New site

http://themusicaloutcast.com/

Tuesday 28 May 2013

New Music!!!! Obie Trice - Bang

There’s a fair chance that no one apart from me cares that new music from Obie Trice has appeared on the internet or that he has a new album on the way, but this is my blog and my rules.

The man Obie broke through in the early mid 2000’s after signing with Eminems’ Shady Records’ label. He dropped a couple of popular singles; ‘Got some teeth’ did pretty well. Since then he dropped off the map, got shot and left the label.

He released his comeback ‘Bottoms Up’ last year which was a pretty decent effort.
I think he is one of the most underrated dudes out there, and doesn’t get props he deserves, but I’m doing my bit, right here, right now.

Obie Trice – Bang, check it out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment