New site

http://themusicaloutcast.com/

Friday 5 July 2013

Feel Good Friday: Montell Jordan - This Is How We Do It

As a couple of you may have noticed there wasn’t a Throwback Thursday track from me yesterday…. I’m sorry. I’m a busy man.

So for one week only (Until I forget to do a throwback track again) I bring to you ‘Feel Good Friday.’ Throwback Friday doesn’t quite have the same appeal does it?
As for the track, it’s from a one hit wonder (in the UK at least) but it’s a track that never fails to get people on the dance floor and having a good time. I’d recommend checking out the song this track samples as well, Slick Rick ‘Children’s Story’ is a classic from a hip hop legend, and he’s a Brit no less!

It’s time to officially start your weekend, it’s Friday, the sun’s out, turn this up!
Montell Jordan – This Is How We Do It

No comments:

Post a Comment