New site

http://themusicaloutcast.com/

Tuesday 29 October 2013

NEW MUSIC!!! Eminem feat Rihanna - Monster

Overnight we got treated to the latest instalment from Eminem’s upcoming album Marshall Mathers LP 2 which is released November 5th.

Now as you can image this track is more on a ‘pop’ kind of tip but as I’ve always said just because something has a pop sound doesn’t mean it can’t be good. And as far as hip hop singles go this is a very good one. I am no fan of Rihanna but she sings the hook here and does what she does, anyone could sing the hook but the star quality of the name Rihanna will help out in terms of publicity.

For what it’s worth I really like the track and I’m seriously looking forward to getting my hands on the album when it drops. This my friends is going to be absolutely huge.

No comments:

Post a Comment