New site

http://themusicaloutcast.com/

Thursday 5 December 2013

Throwback Thursday: Daniel Bedingfield - Gotta Get Thru This

I got the biggest shock that I’ve had for some considerable time this week when I discovered that Daniel Bedingfield was still releasing music. I mean car accidents aside where the hell did he go!?

Anyway most people’s last musical memories of Mr Bedingfield are of him singing incredibly boring ballads, so I’m going to airbrush that from history and go back to when he was new and exciting.
This track was on a straight garage tip and for that reason I love it. It’s a little known fact but I’ve always had a bit of a soft spot for garage. I’m talking old school melody driven garage not this ‘bass or nothing’ crap.  But I digress; this track was released on 26th November 2001 and topped the charts in the UK. From what I remember the boys loved the tune and the girls loved Daniel, so either way this should bring back a few memories.

Enjoy.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment