New site

http://themusicaloutcast.com/

Friday 6 June 2014

Single Review: The Rifles - All I Need


I know I am little bit behind on this one, but it’s just one of those tracks that I wanted you all to hear. I must confess that The Rifles as a band had fallen well of my radar until I got sent this their latest single ‘All I Need.’

With a newly reformed original line-up of Joel Stoker (Vocals, guitar) Lucas Crowther (Guitar, vocals)Robert Pyne (Bass) and Grant Marsh (Drums) The Rifles released the album ‘None The Wiser’ back in January and have been out touring since then.


‘All I Need’ follows the trend of a lot of features on the blog recently in that it is at heart simply a feel good indie track. Melody driven and light hearted it skips along with a real sincerity which makes the whole thing wholeheartedly endearing. Lyrically it’s simple yet effective and will be sure to raise a smile on the faces of all those who press play. This is simply a great summer tune from a band that seems to have rediscovered their mojo.

No comments:

Post a Comment