New site

http://themusicaloutcast.com/

Thursday 2 May 2013

Throwback Thursday: Nelly & Kelly Rowland - Dilemma

Tell you what this track will bring back some memories!

For reasons I can’t be bothered to explain I have had my mind on other things today, so I have once again reached out to someone else to do my thinking for me. My now world famous friend Bridg can take the credit for this one.  I was fearing the worst and thinking that she would get me to write about Olly Murs but she didn’t let me down.
Back in 2002 Nelly & Kelly Rowland hooked up for what I think is a hip hop/R&B classic. It won awards; it meant Nelly was cool, and that every man at the time wished he had a dilemma like Kelly Rowland.

So reader people I bring to you Nelly & Kelly and ‘Dilemma’
 

No comments:

Post a Comment